Our Mission Statement
At Countryside Veterinary Service, we are committed to providing compassionate care, comfort, and superior quality veterinary medicine for our patients.
We strive to nurture the human-animal bond and help pets live healthier, longer lives.
We Pledge to provide excellent service to our clients and their pets and we promise to treat them with honesty, respect, and dignity.
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you should expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to offer our world class service in a state of the art veterinary facility.
When you arrive at Countryside, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room, take vital signs, and weigh your pet
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- If additional testing is needed, Countryside is a modern facility with state of the art diagnostic equipment and an in-house laboratory, so most tests can be performed here.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment area.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, a team member will create an invoice, take payment, and schedule any future appointments needed..
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary assistants to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.